New Patient Registration and First Visit!
Fill out our forms today!
Once you have made your initial appointment, you can pre-register by clicking on the links below to download the new patient forms. Please print and complete the forms prior to your arrival. This will help to speed up the new patient registration process and get you in to see the doctor faster!
- Financial Policy For Mass Health
- Financial Policy For Self-Pay
- Financial Policy For Private Insurance
- Acknowledgment of Notice of Privacy Practices
- New Patient Health History Form
- Privacy Practices (HIPPA)
Your First Visit!
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- If you have dental insurance, provide type and subscriber id/policy number. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.