Join Our Team
We are always interested in finding additional talent to join our Union Dental Family.
If you can smile, you’d fit in!!
Send resumes to [email protected]
Job Title: Associate Dentist
Employer: Tony Tong P.C.
- Under the direct supervision of the Managing Dentist the Associate Dentist will provide preventative and restorative services in dentistry and promote optimum oral health.
- Provide direct care to scheduled patients and/or walk-in patients, including patient interviews and taking medical and dental history.
- Diagnose and treat dental disease, injuries and malformations of hard and soft oral tissues and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the dental condition utilizing digital radiograph, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Perform comprehensive patient exams and recommend treatment to children, adults, seniors, including prophylaxis, scaling and root planning, root canal treatment, cosmetic dentistry, fillings, crowns and bridges, implant restorations, simple and surgical extractions, removable complete and partial dentures, occlusal guard, and teeth whitening.
- Ensure patient record-keeping, including treatment plans and specialist recommendations.
- Educate patients with oral hygiene instruction, caries prevention and control, causes and treatment of dental problems.
Required Licensure: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Licensure in Dentistry, Controlled Substance Registration Certification, Basic Life Support Provider Certification from the American Heart Association, and Mini Dental Implant Certification.
Required Education: Doctorate in Dentistry (DMD, DDS) from an accredited School of Dentistry in the United States.
Required Professional Experience: 1.5 years of experience in performing comprehensive dental exams and treatment recommendations to children, adults, and seniors.
Required experience must include:
- Demonstrated experience in performing cosmetic dentistry.
- Demonstrated experience in performing root canal treatment.
- Demonstrated experience in performing simple and surgical extractions.
- Demonstrated experience in performing implant restorations.
- Demonstrated experience in performing procedures for crowns and bridges.
- Demonstrated experience in scaling and root planning.
- Demonstrated experience in dental cleaning.
- Demonstrated experience with dentures.
To apply: Email resume to [email protected] with subject line: Application for Associate Dentist position